The Rural Fair Prohibition has the approved certifications for the realization of fairs with the main control and safety measures of:
- Adaptation of spaces and assole to current regulations.
- Adaptation of the activity to the legislation and protocols enabled by the Government authorities.
- Biosecurity Protocol for Secure Operation against Covid Certified by IRAM.
- Installation of sanitizers in income to the property.
- Temperature control.
- Mandatory use of tapabocas.
- We optimize ventilation in closed spaces with the installation of F7 filters.
- Large pavilions with crossed natural ventilation.
- Fixed personnel in safety and hygiene trained before the context.